Introducing Plasma Skin Rejuvenation. A Safer, Non-Surgical, Alternative to Cosmetic Surgery.
The Cosmo Plasma Pen uses cutting edge technology to treat various skin concerns. This type of skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment that uses a special device to deliver energy, in the form of plasma, to rejuvenate skin. This improves facial lines, wrinkles, and skin pigmentation linked to photoaging.
It is also beneficial to those who may have eyelids that are sagging or wrinkles under the eye that just won’t improve with any treatments. The plasma pen is a very effective way to restore youth that lasts for up to three years.
To rejuvenate the face, the plasma is injected in a grid over the area of interest.
The precise device works by ionizing gas particles in the air between its tip and the skin, to form a plasma. The solid substance is turned from a solid-state straight into gas. The electrical arch is visible between the tip of the device and the skin. The top layer of the skin is destroyed instantly in a safe and efficient manner producing stable, long-lasting results.
The Plasma Pen helps to improve skin tone, brightness, laxity, and texture. It also does an amazing job of lifting and tightening loose skin. Refine Clinic is proud to be able to offer this next-generation treatment that has fast recovery time and long-lasting results (Typically up to 3 years), with little or no untoward side effects or pain.
What about downtime?
The Plasma Pen initiates micro-trauma to the skin, a process that is highly safe and controlled, but a process that doesn’t come without some side effects. Inflammation, tenderness, and redness are to be expected, but these symptoms should quickly subside within 5 days post-treatment. As the treated skin heals and scabs over the week following your treatment, we advise that you refrain from using makeup.
Clinical studies on plasma technology show that the body’s production of collagen increases, and also shows a reduction in elastosis continuing for more than one-year post-treatment.
Scar Lightening, Skin Growths & Stretch Marks
Scars, stretch marks, acne marks, skin tags, warts, moles, and freckles respond well to Plasma Pen technology. In most cases, a slighter less intense arc is used. Treatment times will depend on the size of the area treated or the amount of skin growths to be removed. The depth of scars and stretch marks will determine if follow-up treatments will be required.
Our Non-Surgical Eye Lift is used to lift and tighten upper/lower eyelids with minimum downtime or risks. Cosmo Plasma is the ideal option for the treatment of the upper and lower eyelids, as well as the wider peri-orbital region. Other technologies cannot be used in this area or deliver consistent results.
The Plasma Eye Lift works by using a voltaic current to ionize the natural gases in the air, turning them into plasma. Plasma is the name given to the spark created naturally by the gasses. The plasma will create a tiny superficial burn or ‘dot’ when the tip of the Plasma Pen is placed close to the skin. Repeated ‘dots’ are created using plasma. The skin tissue instantly vaporizes which leaves a carbon crust on the area.
Once the carbon crust naturally falls off, the skin will be tighter and firmer.
Results are seen immediately after treatment and continue to improve in the first two weeks while the skin heals. After that, there is a further improvement with gradual regeneration of the skin.
A Plasma Eye Lift is a permanent solution to skin drooping over the eyes, with patients seeing results from just 1 -2 treatments.*
*Results may vary from person to person.
To learn more about Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation from Plasma Pro, please Contact Us on +353 1 5645926 or Request a Call Back
1. Please allow up to ten days for healing the microdots and any swelling to subside. Optimal results will take 3 skin cycles (12-weeks)
2. Peri-orbital, which includes upper and lower blephs and crows’ feet, can swell significantly post treatment, this is temporary and part of the healing process. The treated area can feel tight and may start to itch as the skin heals, please refrain from scratching the skin.
3. It may take multiple treatments to achieve your desired result; We advise 8-12 weeks before carrying out a subsequent treatment.
4. Practice good hygiene. Use a cotton tip to apply repair balm & SPF.
5. Do NOT pick, rub or try to remove the microdots. Let them fall off naturally. Do your best to keep the area dry. Moisture encourages the microdots to fall off much faster, therefore, the skin will be at a greater risk of infection, hyperpigmentation and might incur a longer healing time.
6. No swimming. Do not use a sauna/steam/jacuzzi. No vigorous exercising whilst the microdots are present. We advise that you purchase some dry shampoo and wait until they fall off naturally before you wash your hair. If the microdots get wet, use a cool hairdryer on a low setting around 30-40cm from the face.
7. Dry healing is the best way to encourage the body to heal; however, please use the repair balm provided if the area becomes dry, irritated or very itchy. Once the balm has been applied, it is difficult to cleanse the area without removing the microdots. Pat the area with cooled, boiled water on a lint-free cloth; however, do not attempt to wipe the area until all the microdots have fallen off naturally. Use SPF30 or above on the treated areas for a minimum of 12 weeks.
If you have any concerns, please contact your practitioner immediately. Call 01-5645926 or WhatsApp 087 1647942
Dr Natalia will be looking after you and will have a full consultation with you to discuss your medical health and suitability, benefits and risks of the treatment, and result and post-treatment expectations. Dr Natalia is a fully insured medical doctor, registered with the Irish Medical Council and has over 15 years experience in medical aesthetic treatments.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes no more than 30 minutes. The procedure is not painful as you will be administered a local anesthetic before the actual treatment. This takes less than 5 minutes.
Is it safe for all skin types?
The risk of pigmentory disorders is higher in darker skin types.
How long will results last?
Plasma Skin Tightening is more than a simple tightening treatment, skin is actually removed, so the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of plasma treatment are not entirely permanent as it does not stop any further ageing. But, the positive results should last you years depending on the area treated. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, but the best results will be seen after 8-12 weeks.
For some, an additional treatment may be required for maximum results.