Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation
Introducing the newest technology at Refine Clinic; Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation. The Safer Alternative to Cosmetic Surgery.
The Plasma Pen uses cutting edge technology to treat various skin concerns. Plasma skin Rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment that uses a device to deliver energy in the form of plasma to rejuvenate skin by improving facial lines and wrinkles and skin pigmentation linked to photoaging.
To rejuvenate the face, the platelet-rich plasma is injected in a grid over the area of interest. This kick-starts the skin into a regenerative phase. The skin then attracts vascularity, deposits collagen and elastin, and takes on a more youthful character. Women who have had the PRP Facelift find their faces look even better several months after the treatments. That’s because the plasma stimulates the skin’s stem cells to produce more collagen, grow new cells, and literally rejuvenate the skin. The new cell growth in your skin generated by the PRP takes weeks to months, which is why it looks so much better after more time passes.
The Plasma Pen helps to improve skin tone, brightness, laxity, and texture. It also does an amazing job of lifting and tightening loose skin. Refine Clinic is proud to be able to offer this next-generation treatment that has fast recovery time and long-lasting results (Typically up to 3 years), with little or no untoward side effects or pain.
What about downtime?
The Plasma Pen initiates micro-trauma to the skin, a process that is highly safe and controlled, but a process that doesn’t come without some side effects. Inflammation, tenderness, and redness are to be expected, but these symptoms should quickly subside within 5 days post-treatment. As the treated skin heals and scabs over the week following your treatment, we advise that you refrain from using makeup.
Treatable Skin Conditions*
- Lax skin on the face or body Acne.
- Forehead & frown lines (Glabella) Upper & Lower Bleph
- Crows Feet
- Bunny lines
- Accordion lines
- Smokers lines
- Full Peri-oral rejuvenation Mini facelift
- Bust Lines
Clinical studies on plasma technology show that the body’s production of collagen increases, and also shows a reduction in elastosis continuing for more than one-year post-treatment.
Scar Lightening, Skin Growths & Stretch Marks
Scars, stretch marks, acne marks, skin tags, warts, moles and freckles respond well to Plasma Pen technology. In most cases a slighter less intense arc is used. Treatment times will depend on the size of the area treated or the amount of skin growths to be removed. The depth of scars and stretch marks will determine if follow-up treatments will be required.
Plasma Eye Lift Blepharoplasty (Non-Surgical Eye Lift)
Our Non-Surgical Eye Lift is used to lift and tighten upper/lower eyelids with minimum downtime or risks. Cosmo Plasma is the ideal option for the treatment of the upper and lower eyelids, as well as the wider peri-orbital region. Other technologies cannot be used in this area or deliver consistent results.
The Plasma Eye Lift works by using a voltaic current to ionise the natural gases in the air, turning them into plasma. Plasma is the name given to the spark created naturally by the gasses. The plasma will create a tiny superficial burn or ‘dot’ when the tip of the Plasma Pen is placed close to the skin. Repeated ‘dots’ are created using plasma. The skin tissue instantly vaporises which leaves a carbon crust on the area.
Once the carbon crust naturally falls off, the skin will be tighter and firmer.
Results are seen immediately after treatment and continue to improve in the first two weeks while the skin heals. After that, there is a further improvement with gradual regeneration of the skin.
A Plasma Eye Lift is a permanent solution to skin drooping over the eyes, with patients seeing results from just 1 -2 treatments.*
*Results may vary from person to person.
To learn more about Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation from Plasma Pro, please Contact Us on +353 1 5645926 or Request a Call Back
You can also send us a WhatsApp Message
Post Procedure Aftercare
1. Please allow up to ten days for healing the microdots and any swelling to subside. Optimal results will take 3 skin cycles (12-weeks)
2. Peri-orbital, which includes upper and lower blephs and crows’ feet, can swell significantly post treatment, this is temporary and part of the healing process. The treated area can feel tight and may start to itch as the skin heals, please refrain from scratching the skin.
3. It may take multiple treatments to achieve your desired result; We advise 8-12 weeks before carrying out a subsequent treatment.
4. Practice good hygiene. Use a cotton tip to apply repair balm & SPF.
5. Do NOT pick, rub or try to remove the microdots. Let them fall off naturally. Do your best to keep the area dry. Moisture encourages the microdots to fall off much faster, therefore, the skin will be at a greater risk of infection, hyperpigmentation and might incur a longer healing time.
6. No swimming. Do not use a sauna/steam/jacuzzi. No vigorous exercising whilst the microdots are present. We advise that you purchase some dry shampoo and wait until they fall off naturally before you wash your hair. If the microdots get wet, use a cool hairdryer on a low setting around 30-40cm from the face.
7. Dry healing is the best way to encourage the body to heal; however, please use the repair balm provided if the area becomes dry, irritated or very itchy. Once the balm has been applied, it is difficult to cleanse the area without removing the microdots. Pat the area with cooled, boiled water on a lint-free cloth; however, do not attempt to wipe the area until all the microdots have fallen off naturally. Use SPF30 or above on the treated areas for a minimum of 12 weeks.
Who will be looking after me?
Dr Natalia will be looking after you and will have a full consultation with you to discuss your medical health and suitability, benefits and risks of the treatment, and result and post-treatment expectations. Dr Natalia is a fully insured medical doctor, registered with the Irish Medical Council and has over 15 years experience in medical aesthetic treatments.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes no more than 30 minutes. The procedure is not painful as you will be administered a local anesthetic before the actual treatment. This takes less than 5 minutes.
Is it safe for all skin types?
The risk of pigmentory disorders is higher in darker skin types.