Facial Threads lift and hold soft and sagging facial tissue for a refreshed look and more defined facial contours. Essentially, it is a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift.
As we age, our skin begins to suffer minor downward gravitational effects, and the face starts to become more “bottom heavy”. This causes visible skin laxity and facial sagging. Skin laxity occurs when the skin loses its firmness and structure.
A facial thread lift aims to combat these signs of aging.
Areas Suitable For Treatment
- Horizontal winkles on the forehead
- Frontal furrow
- Declining brows
- Skin flaccidity below lower eyelids (puffy eyes)
- Deepened nasolabial folds
- Buccal zygomatic furrow (cheeks)
- Chin folds
- Marionette lines
- V-lifting (jaw line)
- Declining cheeks
- Corrections of zygomatic area (cheek bones)
- Flaccidity of skin below jaw
- Wrinkles around mouth (smokers lines)
Benefits of Facial Thread Lifting
Improves Laxity and facial sagging.
Immediate and long-lasting facial contour reshaping.
Improvement of facial contour deformities.
Get rid of your jowls.
Helps to reduce deep wrinkles.
If you think Facial Thread Lifting is the perfect treatment for you, get in touch with us.