Nefertiti Neck Lift
During your first consultation with Dr. Natalia Bratu, it will be discussed with you as to whether this treatment will help you achieve the exact results you want.
The recovery period is not as painful as you would have with a traditional neck lift.
What is the Treatment Used For?
- Jawline lacking definition
- The wrinkly, saggy neck area
- Loose Jowls
- Patients who tend to tense themselves up, making the neck appear older than it should.
Nefertiti Neck Lift treatment results last up to 6 months (average is 3-4 months) with repeat treatments extending the desired results of creating a sleek neckline.
What will my recovery be like?
Nefertiti Neck Lift procedure involves very little recovery. You can leave your appointment and resume daily activities with little or no downtime. Some people do experience a little swelling, but this is manageable.
You may need more than one procedure to achieve your desired results.
Your doctor will determine the specific injections you need based on a personal evaluation. For example, you may need more injections on one side of your body than the other side to create symmetry.
Before and After Photos
Pre & Post Treatment Advice
- Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before treatment.
- Avoid Blood thinning medication for at least 1 week prior to treatment.
- You may take arnica tablets beforehand which should help to reduce pain and inflammation.
- It is also recommended to continue taking these tablets for a few days after your treatment.
After your treatment you must not:
- massage face or neck, or have any facial treatments for at least 24 hours (please notify Dr Natalia if you will be having any facial treatment post-treatment)
- take part in intense exercise for 5 days (sweating and excessive heat and strain can prevent treatment settling and activating)
- be exposed to sun or high temperatures.
- drink alcohol for at least 48-72 hours after your treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr Natalia Bratu will be your aesthetician. The Nefertiti neck lift takes about 30 minutes and any noticeable marks usually dissipate in minutes so nobody will be aware that you have had the procedure.
When you have a consultation with Dr. Natalia, she will do a physical examination and tell you the results she expects post your Nefertiti neck lift. It is important to remember that in some cases the patient may expect results that are unrealistic and are not achievable.
Some people are not suitable for treatment because of pre-existing medical conditions, lifestyle factors, or current physical conditions.
Here at Refine Clinic, we do not pressure our clients to go ahead with any treatment until they are ready so there is no problem if you decide to come back another day and take time to consider your treatment options.
Nefertiti neck lift treatment may not be available to you if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You might not be able to have Nefertiti treatment if you are allergic to certain medications, procedures, or surgeries