Hair Loss Treatments
Over the last number of years, Refine Clinic has seen a dramatic growth in patients seeking non-surgical options for treating hair loss.
To ensure that that we have non-surgical options for all of our patients, we offer our patients 2 different paths to treating their Hair loss. The treatments can even be effective for patients with telogen effluvium and male and female androgenetic alopecia.
Below is some information on our first option, Tricopat. Tricopat is a non-invasive, no-needle approach to combatting hereditary hair loss. It is an alternative , but can also complement Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for Hair Loss.
Please feel free to read the information and the FAQs. However, best action is to arrange a consultation with one of our doctors to discuss your specific issues and then let the doctor help you decide what the best treatment option is for your individual circumstances.
TRICOPAT® is a non-invasive, no-needle approach to combating hereditary hair loss.
Exclusive to Refine Clinic, Tricopat™ is the latest development in trichology for the treatment of male and female scalp pathologies, in a completely painless way and without injections.
With a Tricopat™ treatment plan, patients will see results after just four total sessions conducted three weeks apart.
Benefits of Tricopat
- Can be used to treat patients as young as 12 years of age.
- The technologies in TricoPat® are minimally invasive and painless.
- Each session takes only 20 minutes.
- Tricopat is clinically proven.
- Unlike other types of approach that take much longer, with no guarantee of results you will have thicker, stronger, and definitely more beautiful hair, quickly and effectively.
- Thanks to the stimulation that the TricoPat®® emits, not only does the hair benefit as mentioned above, but your scalp will reap the benefits too. During the Trichogenesis® protocol the cells are stimulated, the skin is vascularised with consequent oxygenation and collagen production is stimulated. All this also promotes the healing of any inflammatory conditions.
- “Pleasant and painless”. This is what all patients have said about Tricopat.
- Only positive effects – As attested by the scientific study and all our medical customers, our patients are happy with the result with the following rating: 40% think they got a good result while 60% say they got a very significant result. With the Trichogenesis® protocol we have 100% satisfied patients.
Your confidence will be boosted with a significant improvement in androgenetic alopecia both in male and female patients. There is also the reduction of hair loss and an increase in hair diameter in all of the treated scalp areas.
Before & After Photos
Pre & Post Treatment Advice
- There is no pre treatment preparation necessary.
- You may not have this treatment if you are pregnant.
- If you have a pace maker, cochlear implants or metal plates in the skull, you are not suitable for treatment.
- You can wash your hair the same evening of the day of the treatment, but we do not recommend dying the hair until 48 hours after the session.
- Depending on the severity of your scalp condition, and to maintain the benefits of the in-house treatment for as long as possible, you may need to carry out some mild treatments at home with medicated shampoos and the medicated creams.
Frequently Asked Questions
TricoPat® is validated for the treatment of telogen effluvium and male and female androgenetic alopecia. Further scientific studies are in progress for the treatment of scarring and areate alopecias (the latter is treated using the gel with Triamcinolone acetonide).
The treatment with TricoPat® is safe and effective. There is no blood withdrawal and no injection. It is simple, painless and absolutely tolerable from patients.
Absolutely not. It could be annoying in the first part of the session, during the Skin Patting®.
Patients from 12 to 70 years old.
About 20 minutes.
The protocol is made by 4 sessions, one every three weeks.
Yes, it has been proven that TricoPat® combined with drug therapies yields faster results.
You can do this immediately, if you wish.
After the first session the hair drop is stopped, from the third onward there is hair thickness and thickening where you have active bulbs.
After the 4 sessions of the protocol, results last until one year, but we suggest one session every 2 months to maintain the results. Most treated patients request to continue treatment beyond the protocol.