As we age, our skin begins to suffer minor downward gravitational effects, and the face starts to become more “bottom heavy”. This causes visible skin laxity and facial sagging. Skin laxity occurs when the skin loses its firmness and structure. We’re here to tell you about the our most popular non-surgical face lift treatments.
Here at Refine Clinic, for most of the patients that Dr Natalia meets, a non-surgical facial thread lift is the most effective, and longest lasting treatment available. Other options are also available such as PRP, and as with any treatment, Dr Natalia will review each patient to find the treatment that is going to achieve the best results for them.
Here, however, we are going to focus on the most popular areas enhanced with Threads.
A non-surgical face lift with threads, also known as a thread lift or a PDO thread lift, is a popular cosmetic procedure designed to lift and tighten sagging facial tissues without the need for surgery. It provides a natural-looking rejuvenation and can address various concerns, such as loose skin, wrinkles, and facial contours.
Some of the areas we treat with threads include:
- Horizontal wrinkles on the forehead
- Frontal furrow
- Declining brows
- Deepened nasolabial folds
- Buccal zygomatic furrow (cheeks)
- Chin folds
- Marionette lines
- Smokers lines
- Declining cheeks
- Corrections of zygomatic area (cheek bones)
During the procedure, thin threads made of a dissolvable material called polydioxanone (PDO) are inserted under the skin using fine needles. These threads act as a supportive structure, lifting and repositioning the skin and underlying tissues to create a more lifted and youthful appearance.
The threads used in a non-surgical face lift stimulate collagen production, which helps improve skin strength and elasticity over time. As the PDO threads dissolve, they are replaced by your body’s own collagen, providing long-term benefits.
One of the advantages of a non-surgical face lift with threads is that it’s a minimally invasive procedure with little downtime. Most people can return to their normal activities within a few days. Results can be seen immediately after the procedure, and they continue to improve over several months as collagen production increases.
A non-surgical jaw lift with threads, also known as a non-surgical thread lift, is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure designed to improve the appearance of the jawline and restore facial harmony without the need for surgery.
During the procedure, small threads made of dissolvable material are inserted underneath the skin using specialized needles. These threads are carefully placed to lift and support the tissues, resulting in a more defined and contoured jawline. The threads stimulate collagen production, which helps to improve skin elasticity and firmness over time.
One of the great advantages of a non-surgical jaw lift with threads is that it requires little downtime compared to traditional surgical methods.
The non surgical eye lift enhances or improves the eye area. There are many concerns that the eye thread lift can help with. Some of these are;
- Hooded Eyes. This is a dominant excess of skin on your upper eyelid. Some people find that age is the main cause of hooded eyes, due to the delicate skin losing it’s elasticity and starts to sag. If you want a more open-eyed look, then the eye thread lift can help you achieve this. Threads are inserted in your brow area to mechanically lift the drooping skin, creating a natural-looking wider eye.
- Downturned Eyes. The eye thread lift can give your downturned eye a more cat-eye or fox-eye shape. Dr Natalia carefully positions these threads to gently reshape your eye, giving you immediate and long-lasting results.
- Asymmetry. Asymmetry can be a cause for self consciousness amongst some people and if you feel like this, then the thread lift can quickly adjust the balance for a more symmetrical look. An eye lift can help you address an imbalance in your eye shape. Eyes, particularly when outlined with mascara and eyeliner, can show a difference more easily, so subtle and natural-looking changes can make a big impact.
What are the risks with Thread Lifts?
Here at Refine Clinic we pride ourselves on perfection and patient satisfaction. A non-surgical thread lift is an incredibly safe procedure. Dr. Natalia has been carrying out this procedure for such a long time and can easily insert the threads with minimal discomfort and trauma to the area. While there are no big risks, you might see some redness in the following hours, although this should subside quickly leaving no bruising or marks.
Always listen to your practitioner’s advice when seeking treatment, and you can be assured that Dr. Natalia will go through all of the contraindications with you to ensure you are suitable for treatment.
Before your treatment, you should inform Dr. Natalia about your medical history as well as your expectations. If you regularly take anticoagulant medication, for example, you should consider with your GP/Consultant to abstain from this for 14 days before the treatment.
To book a consultation you can book online.
You can also contact us and we’ll get back to you.