We all have a love hate relationship with Exercise don’t we?
Phrases like “No Pain, No Gain” make us squirm and almost fear the gym! We don’t want to go through pain to feel good!
BUT, you don’t have to always go through body aches and pains to feel like you’ve made a difference to yourself.
In this blog, I’m going to discuss the Mental/Psychological benefits of working out. It doesn’t have to be strenuous.
1. Exercising releases endorphins! You feel happy and positive about yourself when this happens. Sounds good, right?
2. Working out is an overall Mood Booster. You will release tension. Less tension = less depression and stress.
3. Exercising causes your body to create more brain cells, believe it or not. And just like magic, your brain becomes more powerful and you gain a greater capacity for learning.
4. Sticking to your work out routine can most definitely improve your levels of discipline, dedication and your determination.
5. Did you know that bettering your fitness levels reduces anxiety? Using our energy effectively helps us to relax easier.
So, there you have it. Easy reasons to keep fit. Walking, Swimming, Yoga, Joggging or Running?
Do whatever YOU feel comfortable doing and reap the benefits.